Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tuesdays Make Me Tired

So yesterday was pretty busy. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the only days where I have three classes per day so I'm on the run a lot. My 8:00 class, Painting, is in the furthest building on campus (which, in reality only means about two blocks away). I can tell I'm going to need a coffee or three before that class. The professor, while a nice guy, has a very calm voice that, when paired with the early hour and the cold of the studio, lulls you back to sleep. I yawned a lot, not out of disrespect or boredom but just because I was generally tired and trying to stay awake.

After Painting came a small break and another glorious nap. These naps are turning out to be my favorite times of the day. I have Drawing at B&E, the same building as Painting, but after a nap and lunch the walk seems much shorter. My teacher can't be older than 26 or 27 years old. She's pretty cool and I'm looking forward to actually getting started. My Art History course is in another building, much closer to my dorm. I could tell from the off that this wasn't going to be a "blah-blah-date-date" kind of history class. My teacher seems, in a word, experienced. She knows her stuff and I like that.

Today I'm off to see what Wednesdays bring, hopefully that means another nap.

Miss you all. Stay in touch. See you soon.

No comments: